Jacob_F_Roecker

Default Workbork Sorting

I have a workbook with several spreadsheets. Instead of having to scroll
along the bottom to find each one is there anyway to set it up so that they
appear in two or three rows across the bottom?

-Jacob

KL

Hi Jacob,

You can't do that as far as I know, but you can right-clic on one of the
arrows to the left of the sheet tabs and get the complete list of your
sheets to choose.

Regards,
KL