Mark

Default How to enter a colour in a cell & not data ?

I have a sheet where i have a combo box function on various cells. In these
cells there values, 60, 601. These represent in house functions. I want to
input this data into another part of the sheet
601=red
61=blue and so on
62
620
621
622
Within the combo box i want the data as well as its colour but i only want
the colour to used elsewhere on the sheet.