Sandy Mann

Default Petty Cash Controller

I can't reproduce your problem but if I select Tools Options... Transition and check Transition Formula Entry entering 1,5 turns into 15 but only after a warning message box that there is an error in my *formula* and 15,55 turns into 1555. But then I use period decimal places so it is probably of no help to you, sorry.

--
Regards

Sandy

Replace@mailinator with @tiscali.co.uk
"Dirk" wrote in message ...
Is there anybody working with this excel application?
I have an irritant problem with it. When I enter data for instance 1,5 it turns into 15. When I enter 15,55 it turns into 1500 etc.
The makers do not respond to my question.
Does anybody know how to solve this??

Dirk