Nih

Default Stupid "Reviewing" toolbar

Whenever i open an excel document the following 3 toolbars are open.
Standard
Formatting
Reviewing

I dont want to show the Reviewing toolbar but when i close it it comes right
back the next time i open a sheet. How to I stop this and just show the
Standard and Formatting ones?

Thanks

Lifero

Try:
1. Menu Tools
2. Customize
3. On toolbars un check Reviewing, then close.
4. Close and open excel.

I hope this can help you.
Lifero.

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

Try here

http://tinyurl.com/c6txd

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Nih" wrote in message
Whenever i open an excel document the following 3 toolbars are open.
Standard
Formatting
Reviewing

I dont want to show the Reviewing toolbar but when i close it it comes
right
back the next time i open a sheet. How to I stop this and just show the
Standard and Formatting ones?

Thanks

Nih

Lifero, I did that and it still keeps popping up on me.

"Lifero" wrote:

Try:
1. Menu Tools
2. Customize
3. On toolbars un check Reviewing, then close.
4. Close and open excel.

I hope this can help you.
Lifero.

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

Try here

http://tinyurl.com/c6txd

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Nih" wrote in message
Whenever i open an excel document the following 3 toolbars are open.
Standard
Formatting
Reviewing

I dont want to show the Reviewing toolbar but when i close it it comes
right
back the next time i open a sheet. How to I stop this and just show the
Standard and Formatting ones?

Thanks

Ron de Bruin

Have you read Nick his reply ??

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Lifero" wrote:

Try:
1. Menu Tools
2. Customize
3. On toolbars un check Reviewing, then close.
4. Close and open excel.

I hope this can help you.
Lifero.

"Nick Hodge" wrote: