SCW

Default Displaying Sums Only

I have built a query into an Access database and am only interested in
displaying the sum. Is there a way to only display the sum total and not all
the data, followed by the sum?

Thanks
Debra Dalgleish

If you post your question in the Access Queries newsgroup
(microsoft.public.access.queries), someone should be able to help you.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Norman Jones

Hi SCW,

In yhe VBE, with your project selected:

Tools | Project Properties | Select the 'Protection' tab |
Enter & Confirm your password | select the Lock Project option | OK

Save, Close and reopen the workbook.

---
Regards,
Norman

"SCW" wrote in message
I have built a query into an Access database and am only interested in
displaying the sum. Is there a way to only display the sum total and not
all
the data, followed by the sum?

Thanks

Norman Jones

Hi SCW,

Sorry, this was sent in error .

It was intended as a response to another question.

---
Regards,
Norman