Anthony

Default missing 'master' worksheet

Hi,
I have a 'master' worksheet which is copied and used for all orders. ie each
time an order is placed data is put into the 'master' sheet and a new
worksheet is created.

questio is I can't see this 'master' worksheet and I wish to change some of
the layout.
any ideas how to view it??
thanks
Anne Troy

How do you create a new order from it if you can't see it? Do you have a
button or something? Try going to Format--Sheet--Unhide.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com