womaniscool

Default merge document

I have a merge document from excel to word. All the data seems to be in excel
but when I look at the data in word not all the data comes through for each
field. It seems to be cutting off data. Any ideas?
Debra Dalgleish

If you post your question in the Word MailMerge newsgroup, someone may
be able to help. Mention which version of Word you're using, and details
on the type of merge you're doing.

You can access the newsgroups through the Microsoft web site:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...verview.mspx#2

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List