jar57

Default Wrap and merge text will not show all lines

I am using a required formate for a report done in Excel. The odd lines use
5 blocks and the even lines use these blocks merged into one to fill with
text. When the data is 9 or more lines long it quits wrapping so cannot be
read.

My report is due and I cannot figure out how to fix this. Any ideas or is
this a program problem?
Jim Rech

Text does stop wrapping in a cell after about 1000 characters. You might
consider putting the text in a text box (from the Drawing toolbar).

--
Jim