A.J

Default Listpro

I've recently used the trial version LISTPRO on my PDA and found it to be
very helpful for my day to day activities and some. The problem is that my
PDA does not have a lot of space for additional programs. Does anyone know
if excel can be used in a similiar manner - I have searched but came up
empty.

Jef Gorbach

"A.J" wrote in message
.. .
I've recently used the trial version LISTPRO on my PDA and found it to be
very helpful for my day to day activities and some. The problem is that

my
PDA does not have a lot of space for additional programs. Does anyone know
if excel can be used in a similiar manner - I have searched but came up
empty.

The few programs I consistenly keep in PDA memory are Dashboard and Listpro
because of their usefulness, running everything else from cf.card. Save the
actual lists to add-on memory card(s).

Excel will duplicate a simple single-hierarchy list which would be sortable
by any of the columns, however it lacks Listpro's far more useful
multi-level intents, filtering, URL links, etc. features.

Personally, I find the URL field an especially great feature...using it
in-lieu of IE/etc to maintain bookmarks between several
computes...seperating by topic the hierachy outline (ie: company sites then
industry, the company or govn/state/city/dept) since you can have additional
fields for pw/notes, etc.
[although you could keep credit card/etc data in Listpro, I use their
ewallet application via cf.card because of the encrypted security]

I can assign the LisPro data files to my add on card but can't seem to
get them to sync. Only the files in RAM will synch. What is the
secret? LP ver 4, Active sync 3.8
George