Adie

Default why cant i see .csv as save file type

I am using excel 2003 and am trying to save a spreadsheet as a .csv file so
i can export my hotmail contacts into gmail, any ideas why the option is not
there? Manhy thanks
Mangus Pyke

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 19:44:02 -0700, "Adie" wrote:
I am using excel 2003 and am trying to save a spreadsheet as a .csv file so
i can export my hotmail contacts into gmail, any ideas why the option is not
there? Manhy thanks

Should be titled: CSV (Comma Separated Values)

MP-
--
"Learning is a behavior that results from consequences."
B.F. Skinner
paul

available as CSV(comma delimited) in my 2003 save as option..just scroll
downa bit
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!

"Mangus Pyke" wrote:

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 19:44:02 -0700, "Adie" wrote:
I am using excel 2003 and am trying to save a spreadsheet as a .csv file so
i can export my hotmail contacts into gmail, any ideas why the option is not
there? Manhy thanks

Should be titled: CSV (Comma Separated Values)

MP-
--
"Learning is a behavior that results from consequences."
B.F. Skinner

Adie

Thanks for the replies folks. I was being stupid and didnt scroll down
because i thought all options were displayed. Many thanks and have a great day