Ed Kura

Default Creating Outlook Distribution List

I have an Excel worksheet with over 500 e-mail addresses in one column. How
can I use this to create an Outlook distribution list (besides copy/paste
each one)?

Thanks for any assistance!
--
Ed Kura
Anne Troy

File--Import from your Outlook menu, Ed. This isn't done FROM Excel, it's
done from Outlook. :)
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Ed Kura" wrote in message
I have an Excel worksheet with over 500 e-mail addresses in one column.

How
can I use this to create an Outlook distribution list (besides copy/paste
each one)?

Thanks for any assistance!
--
Ed Kura

Ed Kura

Thanks very much, Anne. Got it. Interesting that Outlook chokes if the
range includes non-contiguous cells. I wanted to include the name and e-mail
address, but they are not in adjacent columns. The only way Outlook would do
it was if my range was only the e-mail column.

Thanks again!

Ed
--
Ed Kura