John

Default Data Validation List

I have several lists that I would like to put into drop down boxes. I tried
going to datavalidation and then chose list (and select my list) and no drop
down box shows up. This is strange since if I go to a new sheet and do the
same thing I can create a list. Any ideas why I can get it to work with my
existing sheet?

Thanks!
Bob Phillips

A couple of thoughts

Make sure that you have the 'In-cell dropdown box checked in the
DataValidationSettings tab.

In ToolsOptions, View tab, under 'Objects' make sure the 'Hide All' box is
not checked.

--

HTH

RP