inenewbl

Default Only 1 taskbar button when i open 2 excel documents

Hi all. When i open 2 excel documents i have only 1 taskbar button on the
taskbar even though i did not choose the option to group similar taskbar
buttons under taskbar properties. Hence when i want to switch between the 2
documents i need to go to window and select them. Hence how do i solve this
so that i can have 2 taskbar buttons of the excel documents on the taskbar?
Thks in advance.