citizens1stbank

Default Duration

I am working on some duration functions in Excel and I notice that excel
will not compute the macaulay or modified duration if you have a number
other than 1, 2, or 4 for the amount of payments per year. I was
interested in knowing if there is a way any of you have contrived to
calculate duration for a bond, for instance, with montly payments (a
frequency of 12). Thanks.

--
citizens1stbank
citizens1stbank's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25237