metalsped

Default Changing text/color after a time period?

I hope some of the brilliant Excel people here can help me out. What I
am looking to do, is enter a date in a certain cell (if it helps
conceptualize, the date that I ship something to someone). Is it
possible to have that cell with the "ship date" in it, either change
colors, or change the font size, or something, after 30 days have gone
by? My reasoning is that the product I ship out, has to be back to me
in 30 days, or a penalty will incur to the other party. I just want
these fields that have exceeded the 30 day mark, to stick out, so I can
easily identify them. Thanks for any help in advance!

Rich

--
metalsped
metalsped's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22824

Anne Troy

Try this:
http://www.officearticles.com/excel/...ft_ excel.htm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"metalsped" wrote
in message ...

I hope some of the brilliant Excel people here can help me out. What I
am looking to do, is enter a date in a certain cell (if it helps
conceptualize, the date that I ship something to someone). Is it
possible to have that cell with the "ship date" in it, either change
colors, or change the font size, or something, after 30 days have gone
by? My reasoning is that the product I ship out, has to be back to me
in 30 days, or a penalty will incur to the other party. I just want
these fields that have exceeded the 30 day mark, to stick out, so I can
easily identify them. Thanks for any help in advance!

Rich

--
metalsped
metalsped's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=387488

metalsped

Awesome! Once again, someone comes through for me. Thanks a lot Anne!