bacheb

Default Excel: type "ACN" into a cell and you get "CAN" why?

Excel must not like Accenture, because when you type in the ticker for
Accenture which is ACN, excel will automatically change it to CAN. I have
tried it with other three letter combinations such as ATM which you would
think would be then corrected to MAT or ANP which you would think would be
corrected to PAN. Nada. Just with ACN.