doughboy

Default Pasting multiple cells using Office Clipboard

When I select two cells at the same time and copy them, they appear in the
Office Clipboard. When I click on the item to paste them, only one of the
cells appear on the worksheet.

This only happens when one of the cells I'm trying to copy is in a specific
column.
ScottO

Are the 2 cells that you're copying side-by-side or
one-on-top-of-the-other?

If they're side-by-side, then it may be that when you try to paste to
the offending column, the next column across is hidden - that way the
paste is working right, but you just can't see it.

Rgds,
ScottO

"doughboy" wrote in message
| When I select two cells at the same time and copy them, they appear
in the
| Office Clipboard. When I click on the item to paste them, only one
of the
| cells appear on the worksheet.
|
| This only happens when one of the cells I'm trying to copy is in a
specific
| column.

doughboy

Thanks, that did the trick.