Pam Coleman

Default excel Hyperlink question

Is there a way I can have a spreadsheet that in one column on a particular
cell there will be a hyperlink to a word document?
s boak

Under the Insert Hyperlink menu, I think if you select the "Existing File or
Web Page" button and point to what you want, that should do it.
HTH
Steve

"Pam Coleman" wrote in message
Is there a way I can have a spreadsheet that in one column on a particular
cell there will be a hyperlink to a word document?

Dave Peterson

If you insert a bookmark in your MSWord file:

Both of these worked ok for me:

(Insert|hyperlink style)
C:\MY DOCUMENTS\WORD\MyDoc.DOC#bkmk01
Or
=hyperlink() style:
=hyperlink("C:\MY DOCUMENTS\WORD\MyDoc.DOC#bkmk01")

--

Dave Peterson