Zane

Default Over laying combined data?

I have years of sales history in 3 different work sheets and I woul like to
overlay them so that I can look at each company for a 3 year period. I need
to do this while not repeating customer names and knowing thatsome customers
are not on all lists?

Any help?
Michael

Hi Zane. Would it be possible to create a 4th sheet with all your customer
names and use VLOOKUP on the other 3 sheets to draw in the information into
the 4th?
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin