Valerie Dyet

Default Excel Standard Toolbar button addition/removal problems?

When I add/remove buttons from the Excel Standard toolbar and exit Excel, the
next time I reopen Excel the buttons are reset as before.

This is not a problem with the Formatting toolbar.
Ron de Bruin

Hi Valerie

Maybe you have a add-in that reset the Standard toolbar.
Uncheck all add-ins and see if the problem stops

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl