tkaplan

Default switch statement

is there a switch statement that i can use in a cell as a formula?

i have a value in col a.
in col e i want that if the value in a is 1, it should return the value
in col B, if it's 2, return col C if it's 3, return col D.

I know that i can do this with a nested if statement but i prefer
switch -

if someone can please tell me how to do this i would really appreciate
it.

Thank you.

--
tkaplan