Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
horosho

Default how do i copy values that are in a column into a row elsewhere?

Hi, I know this is fairly basic, but I have a huge data set that is a bunch
of survey questions that have all been entered in. However, all the
information that I want in rows is currently in columns and vice versa.

I tried to use the TRANSPOSE function to fix this with no luck. i'm sure
there is an easy way to fix this, so if you know it, please tell me! thank
you.