Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
kelleychambers

Default Oh lord... how do I fix this?????

Ok, I admit this is a weird one. I am manually deleting duplicate
contact records from a CSV file in Excel. Ok, I was trying to REPLACE
ALL in a specific column where I needed no extra spaces but instead of
the one column it replaced everything!!! Without knowing, I saved the
file...

So my question here is how do I get the spaces back where they're
needed like in the Address Field, Company Name field, etc.? Is there a
macro I can do? If so, how? Most of the fields are in title case...
which helps show distinction.

HELP!!! It's due back to my client tomorrow!!!!

If you need to see what I'm talking about ... here's the link:
http://www.gvdesign.com/latta-act.txt

--
kelleychambers
kelleychambers's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25142