Bill Martin -- (Remove NOSPAM from address)

kelleychambers wrote:
Ok, I admit this is a weird one. I am manually deleting duplicate
contact records from a CSV file in Excel. Ok, I was trying to REPLACE
ALL in a specific column where I needed no extra spaces but instead of
the one column it replaced everything!!! Without knowing, I saved the
file...

So my question here is how do I get the spaces back where they're
needed like in the Address Field, Company Name field, etc.? Is there a
macro I can do? If so, how? Most of the fields are in title case...
which helps show distinction.

HELP!!! It's due back to my client tomorrow!!!!

If you need to see what I'm talking about ... here's the link:
http://www.gvdesign.com/latta-act.txt

Well, you could write a macro to stick a space in front of every capital letter
that does not lead an entry I suppose. And one behind every comma or period
which is not followed by a capital.

And of course, from here on you might consider setting your system up to make
nightly backups whether you need them or not.

Good luck....

Bill