dewsbury

Default Easy! How scroll down to end of big sheet

Hi,
I really should know this but...

Say I have a sheet with 10,000 rows. I want to copy a formula from B2
to B10,000. How do I do this without having to scroll thru' 10,000
rows. I know there is a quicker way. i.e. I want to copy to each
row in one (or two!) key strokes.

All help appreciated.

--
dewsbury
dewsbury's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16084

Ron de Bruin

Hi

If you have Data in A1:A10000 then double click on the right down corner of the formula cell B2

If there is no data in A then
Copy B2 (ctrl-C)
F5
Enter B3:B10000
OK
Ctrl-V

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"dewsbury" wrote in message

I really should know this but...

Say I have a sheet with 10,000 rows. I want to copy a formula from B2
to B10,000. How do I do this without having to scroll thru' 10,000
rows. I know there is a quicker way. i.e. I want to copy to each
row in one (or two!) key strokes.

All help appreciated.

--
dewsbury
dewsbury's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16084
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=386288

David McRitchie

If you do not have contiguous data all the way, you can go to the bottom
and then go up to where your data is, see macros and the toolbar buttons
I created to go with them. That one would be the button with the down arrow.
Macros, some of the short macros used with Toolbar buttons on this page (#macros)
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...ars.htm#macros
---
HTH,