kamlakar

Default thousand separator as indian style for negative number

hi every body

we in india to any number put comma as stated below

ie 15,13,10,565.00
fifteen crores thirteen lacs ten thousand five hundred sixty five only.

00,00,00,000.00

but excel we have only thousand separator.it separates the number after

every thousand.

can it possible in excel to formate number as per our style.
00,00,00,000.00 for both + and - numbers.

if possible
please guide me

kamlakar

--