MIVELD

Default Sales Display DashBoard

Hi, Bit of a strange request

I am trying to Make a sales Dashboard to update all my reps weekly.

But I want it to be fun.

I have all the raw DATA but want to display it in some graphs like
E----F fuel tank and speedo based on time gone in promotion and current
results

I have downloaded a couple off the web and am trying to adapts them to
show % etc.

Does anyone have a template to start from, it would be apprciated.

Ideally i would like to be able to have a speedmeter without having to
plot xy scatter

Any ideas !!

--
MIVELD