Michele

Default finding all link, hyperlinks in a workbook

ile:///\\animal\shared\Accounting\DEBBIE '05-'06\ADESOGAN.xls - '61'!A1
this is an example of one of my links inside one of my workbook. it leads to
another page in the same workbook. i have about 26 workbook with about 31
worksheets in each. each workbook is independent of each other, there should
be not link leading out of the workbook itself. i think i may have some links
leading out and i can't locate them. there are so many links in each
workbook. i tried the suggestion of downloading the FINDLINK.xla but it
found no links anywhere in the workbook...lol. just trying to see if there
is a way to look at each link...maybe in a list or something so i can make
sure there is no links leading out of each workbook.
Anne Troy

Hi, Michele. The only thing I'm aware of that does anything like that is
LinkHacker.
http://www.mrexcel.com/sunshop/index...bstart=0&id=11
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com