Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing edge to edge and automatically generating a new page query

Can anyone possibly help with the following?

I have set up a dynamic form within a print area in excel. The print
area includes cells which act as a border around the form and
therefore I have no requirement for the additional margins within page
set-up. I would like it to print edge to edge but I can’t fathom how
to do it. I have set all margins to zero but I still have some white
edges surrounding my form on print preview. Can anyone shed some light
on how I go about this? Do I need a VBA code or is it hidden somewhere
within the advanced print settings?

Also the form is to be printed on A4 landscape; I have spaces for
about 24 entires but as this is a dynamic form, the entries may
increase and there will not be enough room on the form for all of
them. How do I get excel to automatically generate another form to
include the additional data and can it be numbered 1 of 4, 2 of 4
etc?

I hope someone can assist?

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

LCTECH001 wrote on 1/24/2012 :
[...]

Your printer applies default MIN margins. Excel's (or any app's) margin
settings are in addition to your printer's MIN defaults. There's no way
you can get printouts edge-to-edge on the paper unless your printer
accepts tabloid size paper and you 'lie' to it with a custom paper
size.

--
Garry

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Jan 25, 12:53*pm, GS wrote:
LCTECH001 wrote on 1/24/2012 :

[...]

Free usenet access athttp://www.eternal-september.org
ClassicVB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc- Hide quoted text -

Hi Garry,

Thank you for your response, apologies for being so slow in replying
back. I think I can make do with messing about with margins for now
and if I have a bit more time to play around with it I'll delve deeper
into printer set-ups!

Thanks again for your assistence..always helpful!

LC
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

LCTECH001 expressed precisely :
On Jan 25, 12:53Â*pm, GS wrote:

[...]