Dennis

Default Delinking (a large list of) cells?

I want to "de-link" a large list of cells (1000). Each cell in the list
is linked to a cell in an adjacent table and my intention is to
"freeze" the values in the list.

e.g. L16 = {=TABLE()}, M16 = L16

I know this can be done by selecting each cell (column M) and pressing
F9, but I would have to repeat this process 1000 times in the case.

Is there an easier way to get round this?

THANKS in advance!

Note: Copying the cells in the table and pasting their values isn't an
option as the table values change randomly, so the pasted values
wouldn't match the ones in the table.

Debra Dalgleish

If you freeze the values in column M, how will they continue to match
the table values, if the table values change randomly?

Copy either the table values, or column M, and paste as values. That
should give the same result as the F9 method that you're using.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List