doggone

Default Cell addresses

Columns are no longer designated by letters - please help me understand the
new cell references?
VoG via OfficeKB.com

Tools | Options, General tab. Untick R1C1 Reference Style

garfield-n-odie

In Excel, click on Tools | Options | General | uncheck the "R1C1 reference
style" box | OK.

"doggone" wrote:

Columns are no longer designated by letters - please help me understand the
new cell references?

doggone

Duh! Thank you!