Eric

Default List box has me stumped.

Has anyone had a experience on Windows NT based machines
using Excel 97 where if you have a list box that has a
list of things, not all of them show? They are there, just
that the last one in the list doesn't want to show in the
list box? Like it's hidden. The reason I know that it is
there is i cam manually hit the down arrow and the
highlighted text goes below the line, but when I try to
use the scroll arrows, I cannot get it to show. Any ideas?
Dave Peterson

I haven't.

But maybe you can add a dummy entry at the bottom of the list (all dashes??).

Then treat that as an invalid option if chosen.

Have you tried varying the font size or the number of rows in the dropdown
(ListRows)?

If this doesn't help (and I'd be kind of surprised if it did!), you may want to
post a few more details--where the listbox is (userform/dialog sheet/worksheet)
and where the listbox is from (forms toolbar or control toolbox toolbar).

--

Dave Peterson