Randy

Default How do I display stop recording toolbar for macros

I've somehow hidden the "stop recording" small box has disappeared when I try
to record a new macro. I use it exensively when switching between relative
and nonrelative cell references. Does anyone know how to turn it back on for
display?
Anne Troy

Hit the REC button at the bottom of Word's window, or just start recording a
macro again. Then hit View--Toolbars and get the toolbar back. Then stop
recording. :)
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Randy" wrote in message
I've somehow hidden the "stop recording" small box has disappeared when I

try
to record a new macro. I use it exensively when switching between relative
and nonrelative cell references. Does anyone know how to turn it back on

for
display?

Dave Peterson

Start recording a dummy macro.
View|toolbars|check stop recording.

Don't close this toolbar by hitting the X--else you'll have to do it again.

--

Dave Peterson