mv at metolius

Default My mouse disappears sometimes in Excel except on outside margins?

Lately, when I have been working in Excel, my mouse will occasionally
disappear on the worksheets and will only be visible when I drag outside onto
my desktop. This usually happens after I've been working for a little while
and I haven't been able to determine any particular reason . . . any advice?
Thanks in advance!

mv

KWE39

This has happened to me also. I think it has to do with some confusion in
the Z-order of all the open windows on the desk top. Usually when I click
through the icons on the toolbar and bring focus to all the applications then
switch back to excel it fixes the problem. Maybe it will work for you too.