MaryC

Default Cell value displays in Print Preview but truncates when printed

I have a cell formula that concatenates various cells together. The cell
value displays on the screen appropriately as well as in Print Preview.
However, when the spreadsheet is printed, the last digit is truncated (even
with an extra wide and wrapping cell format). Any ideas on how I can fix
this? Thanks in advance.

Mary
ScottO

Have you tried dropping the font size by a point or 2?
Rgds,
ScottO

"MaryC" wrote in message
| I have a cell formula that concatenates various cells together. The cell
| value displays on the screen appropriately as well as in Print Preview.
| However, when the spreadsheet is printed, the last digit is truncated
(even
| with an extra wide and wrapping cell format). Any ideas on how I can fix
| this? Thanks in advance.
|
| Mary

MaryC

That worked. Thanks!