Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
speary

Default set number of rows equal in mutiple columns

I am having trouble setting the number of rows equal across my
spreadsheet. For example i have about 2000 records in column b and
there should be that many rows in column d...however there are zero's
goin all the way down my sheet (to file 65536). What i want to do is
write something in vb so set number of rows in column b and make that
many rows in all the other columns. It has to be variable because
across my 3 spreadsheet pages the number of files varies depeding on
the amount of information that i import. I have been working on this
for a few days and it seems to me it should be a simple solution but I
can't find it...thanks for any help you could give

--
speary
speary's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24959