Brian Duncan

Default Comments in Excel minimized and moved to top of spreadsheet?!?

I have a fairly large Excel spreadsheet with a lot of comments added
throughout it.
for some reason all the comments have been minimized to a line where I have
to open each one up individually.
They are also now all lined up at the top of the worksheet instead of just
beside their corresponding cell.

I have been manually trawling through each comment resizing and moving them
back to their cell. a long process!
Any idea why this has happened and is there a way to globally reset the
comments?