Arthur,JR

Default Problem viewing existing .XLS file

I saved a 698KB file w/multiple worksheets. When I go to open it, either
within Excel or by clikcing on the file name, Excel opens the file, but I
cannot see it. The worksheet does not appear inside the window. Excel is
showing no scroll bars and no worksheet is visible. I can print out a
previously defined print area in the worksheet that I had open when I last
saved the file.

There are no temp files that I can find.

Any suggestions?
Dave Peterson

You can print something or do a print preview?

I think I'd try:
window|arrange|tiled (and resize by hand)

(Maybe the window is just off the visible screen.)

--

Dave Peterson