RayJ

Default Using forms to enter Data into an Expense Sheet.

We have a corporate expense sheet. 7 columns of data for a week and 20 rows
of items requireing data input. I want to create a form that would allow me
to enter data say for Monday in item "Lunch" with subcolumn for "Taxes" I
haven't worked with forms and would like to know how.
--
RayJ
ellmcg

I'm not really sure whether a form is what you want...

If it is, you need to create a User Form in Visual Basic editor, with
list-boxes for days of the week and expense items, text boxes for cost and
tax perhaps and Ok and Cancel buttons. This is very much like using a
drawing program. The tricky part is that you then need to write the code to
put the 2 bits of information where you want them, when the user clicks Ok.

If you haven't played with macros before, you may be able to do what you
want by making a table of day, expense type, cost and tax, then using
formulas in the boxes where you want it all to land.

I'm assuming the aim is to not have to scan around the expenses sheet
looking for the categories you want?