Hru48

Default multiple columns / rows to be referenced through a listbox

Hi,

I have a huge amount of data in one sheet spanning 8 coloumns the first
of which runs from 0 - 11 to the bottem (each number corresponding with
multiple rows).

On anouther sheet I have a listbox with the values 1 - 11 with a cell
reference.

How do I get the listbox to recall the data ranges that correspond with
the '1 - 11' and place that data one the first sheet by the list box.

I have tried with lookup tables but I am thinking that case statements
may be the way to go?

Cheers

--
Hru48