dwillie

Default excel tab key to move to right adjacent cell

When I use Excel I want the Tab key to move the cursor to the right adjacent
cell. Right now it's moving to the last cell of the row. How can I change
this?? I've gone into the edit portion of tools and selected right
Paul B

dwillie, try otions, transition, and see if transtion navigation keys is
checked, if so uncheck it

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"dwillie" wrote in message
When I use Excel I want the Tab key to move the cursor to the right

adjacent
cell. Right now it's moving to the last cell of the row. How can I change
this?? I've gone into the edit portion of tools and selected right

Nancy J.

Thank you very much. I did what you suggested and it works great now!!!!
Thanks again, it make my life so much easier now.