Braz

Default In Excell I accidently replaced (with save) something that I now .

Don Guillett

now??

You're just full of life's little errors, aren't you?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

RagDyeR

Look up "Conditional Formatting" in the HELP files.

Try it out, and then post back with any questions.
--

HTH,

RD

Gord Dibben

Braz

In future please post your description of the problem in the body of the post,
not in the Subject line, which gets cut off.

If you saved over a file and now want the original back, you are out of luck
unless you have a backup somewhere.

On a Network? Perhaps it is backed up on a regular basis.

You have "Always create a backup" checked in FileSave AsToolsGeneral
Options? Look for a *.XLK with * being the filename.

You sent the original workbook to a friend and that friend could send it back?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 08:57:02 -0800, "Braz"