jh3016

Default Include comments on another spreadsheet

I have a spreadsheet that has lastname in column B. The lastname can be
repeated several times in column B. In column C are comments that I want to
capture. (Sheet1)

I want to capture the comments on Sheet2. I have another worksheet (Sheet2)
that I want to capture all of the comments if lastname = Jones. So in other
words, if lastname = Jones and there are five comments in column C, then in
Sheet2, cells B2, B3, B4, B5, I want to put the comments.

Thanks in advance for any help I can get with this.
jh3016

Here's a little more information of what I am trying to do.

If Sheet1!B2:B1000 = "Jones", and then give me the contents of what's in
Sheet1!C2:C1000. Put this result in Sheet2!B2. Now go again to B2:B1000 and
if ="Jones", give me the contents of what's in C2:C1000, but first check to
make sure it is not a duplicate.