PriceTrim

Default OsCommerce - Easy Populate Script - CSV/TXT Conversion Problem.

I am having a problem I just had this Easy Populace script installed for
OsCommerce, I am having problems getting the correct format in order to
mass upload all of the products I have in my database files from the
companies that supply me. Below is all the information. I need to be
able to convert a CSV file, to a TXT file, in the EXACT same format as
below. If some one could please post a walk through on how to achieve
this I would highly appreciate it!

The Easy Populate Script -
http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,500

The .txt file showing the Format I need.
http://pricetrim.com/neededformat.txt

The .CSV file I have now that I find out how to convert to the .txt
format shown above.
http://pricetrim.com/exampleCSV.csv

If some one could please explain to me how to get it in that format,
and I will pay $5 to any one who sets me up a CSV file I will be able
to change with directions you provide into the .TXT format I need.

Thank you, please send any help messages to or post
it. I will pay the first person who sets it up in the exact format
needed.

again,
for any one interested title it "CSV Help"
or it will be deleted.

--
PriceTrim
PriceTrim's Profile:

PriceTrim

any help??????????????????????????????????????

:(

--
PriceTrim
PriceTrim's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24810