slaforest

Default Using data forms

I would like to create a worksheet where the data is entered in a data forms
dialog box.
Is there a way to set the worksheet up so that when I bring it up the data
form dialog box would automatically show?
Also is there a way that I would be be able to to switch between the data
form and the worksheet?
Thanks
Nick Hodge

You can switch between data form and worksheet by using the menu option
DataForm... options

You could record a macro doing that and assign it to a toolbar button or one
on the sheet. If you want it presented on opening the workbook, you could
use the workbook_open() event thus

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Worksheets("Sheet1").ShowDataForm

HTH