rsl_ceo

Default Formulas

I have multiple worksheets that have information listed like as follows:

Column A

AB1020
KH1018
KH1013
MM1021
AB1020
KH1018
KH1013
MM1021
AB1020
KH1018
KH1013
MM1021

Now on another worksheet I have a list of these items and their costs:

AB1020 1.57
KH1018 2.07
KH1013 2.67
MM1021 3.17

I want to create a formula that will see the value in column A on sheet 1,
find the match in column A on sheet 2 and input the data located from column
b of sheet 2 in column b on sheet 1.

Anne Troy

Hi, RSL. You'll want to do something very much like this sample file:
http://www.myexpertsonline.com/freedls/pricelist.xls
And here's the features you need to accomplish it:
Dropdowns:
Vlookup:

Hope it helps!
~Anne Troy