Terri D.

Default Page Numbers in Excel

I have a workbook that has about 80 worksheets in it. Each worksheet has a
different number of pages. I want to print the entire workbook at the same
time but with page numbering that is specific to each workbook. For example:
Worksheet # 1 has 3 pages and workbook #2 has 5 pages. I need 1 of 3, then
2 of 3 and so on to print on worksheet #1 and 1 of 5 then 2 of 5 and so on on
worksheet #2. I have footers set up for each worksheet but when I select to
print the entire workbook the # of # changes to the total # of pages in the
entire workbook so I end up with 1 of 304 on page one of worksheet #1 and it
continues through all pages that way, 2 of 304, 3 of 304. Any suggestions?
Jim Rech

The "of" number always reflects the number of pages in the entire print job.
I can only suggest a macro that prints each worksheet successively one at a
time.

--
Jim
"Terri D." <Terri wrote in message
|I have a workbook that has about 80 worksheets in it. Each worksheet has a
| different number of pages. I want to print the entire workbook at the
same
| time but with page numbering that is specific to each workbook. For
example:
| Worksheet # 1 has 3 pages and workbook #2 has 5 pages. I need 1 of 3,
then
| 2 of 3 and so on to print on worksheet #1 and 1 of 5 then 2 of 5 and so on
on
| worksheet #2. I have footers set up for each worksheet but when I select
| print the entire workbook the # of # changes to the total # of pages in
the
| entire workbook so I end up with 1 of 304 on page one of worksheet #1 and
it
| continues through all pages that way, 2 of 304, 3 of 304. Any
suggestions?

Terri D.

And how would I do that?

"Jim Rech" wrote:

The "of" number always reflects the number of pages in the entire print job.
I can only suggest a macro that prints each worksheet successively one at a
time.

--
Jim
"Terri D." <Terri wrote in message
|I have a workbook that has about 80 worksheets in it. Each worksheet has a
| different number of pages. I want to print the entire workbook at the
same
| time but with page numbering that is specific to each workbook. For
example:
| Worksheet # 1 has 3 pages and workbook #2 has 5 pages. I need 1 of 3,
then
| 2 of 3 and so on to print on worksheet #1 and 1 of 5 then 2 of 5 and so on
on
| worksheet #2. I have footers set up for each worksheet but when I select
| print the entire workbook the # of # changes to the total # of pages in
the
| entire workbook so I end up with 1 of 304 on page one of worksheet #1 and
it
| continues through all pages that way, 2 of 304, 3 of 304. Any
suggestions?

Jim Rech

If you want to print all the sheets it could be as simple as this:

Sub PrintAllWSheets()
Dim WS As Worksheet
For Each WS In Worksheets
WS.PrintOut