JaVaughn

Default How to create a line chart with two X-axes in Excel

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! How can I create a line chart with two X-axes in Excel?
bj

select one of your data series and change axis to secondary. <chart<<chart
options<Axis Select secondary x axis.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! How can I create a line chart with two X-axes in Excel?

JaVaughn

Hello, thank you for replying.

Which chart type would allow for 2 X-axes. The only chart type that I know
that allows for 2 axes is "Line Chart with 2 Y-axes".

For the above-mentioned chart, the option to designate a primary and
secondary x-axis is displayed at the bottom of the "Source Data" window.
However, once the chart is created, only one x-axis scale is shown. I was
thinking that one x-axis scale would be along the bottom of the chart, and
the secondary x-axis scale would run along the top of the chart. But only
one x-axis appeared?

Please Help. Thanks