patgrad2001

Default excel worksheets

Hello, I really need help! Can anyone help.

How do I auto fill data in a worksheet by using the data from another
worksheet within the same workbook.

I have columns in each work sheet that are identical, so I just want to have
the data autofilled from one worksheet to the other without having to retype
each piece of data. I know that you can do it by cell by cell by selecting
the cell then pressing "=", followed by the cell you want to correspond too.
How do I do it by column?
Bernie Deitrick

Pat,

Select the column from the first cell down, then type =, followed by
selecting the cell you want that cell to correspond to, then press
Ctrl-Enter. This will fill the entire range with linking formulas.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP