SDeVuyst

Default Copy from 1 sheet to another

I have some data on my main sheet and I want some of it to be automatically
copied onto another sheet. I have got it to work, using a macro, but my
screen flickers when it jumps to sheet 2 and back again. Is there a way of
not having the 'flicker'?
Damon Longworth

Have a look at ScreenUpdating Property in help.

--
Damon Longworth

Don't miss out on the 2005 Excel User Conference
Sept 16th and 17th
Stockyards Hotel - Ft. Worth, Texas
www.ExcelUserConference.com

"SDeVuyst" wrote in message
I have some data on my main sheet and I want some of it to be
automatically
copied onto another sheet. I have got it to work, using a macro, but my
screen flickers when it jumps to sheet 2 and back again. Is there a way of
not having the 'flicker'?

Norman Jones

Hi SDeVuyst,

Try:
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
'Your code
Application.ScreenUpdating = True

Or, better still, rewrite you code to avoid making selections or switching
sheets.

---
Regards,
Norman